Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm an erratic blogger.

I know it's been awhile since I posted anything. I've gotten interested in other things and have been letting the blog slide.

I keep intending to post something about the political happenings in Louisiana these days, but I usually just end up posting my thoughts in the comments section of some other blog. If you want to read my comments on Bill Jefferson's perfect storm, the election of Bill Cassidy by a minority of those casting ballots in the Sixth District, the exclusion of Bob Barr from the ballot in Louisiana, or the placement of Ron Paul on the ballot here (an effort with which, I am proud to say, I was involved), you can click on the appropriate link. In some cases, you might have to scroll down.

I'll try to post more often in the near future. I'm planning a field trip. I'll bring my camera.

No comments: